A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Ourmazdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Ourmazdi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ourmazdi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ourmazdi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Ourmazdi MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Ourmazdi practice?
- Dr. Behzad Ourmazdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Ourmazdi practices Neurology near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Camarillo Neurologists.