Osteopath, Pediatrician, Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist

4000 Cll Tecate
Suite 112
Camarillo, CA 93012
805-383-2929
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Diabetic neuropathy  |  show details
by Ron on Aug 14th, 2013

The doctor diagnosed me as CIDP I then got IVIg and I am back to my usual self two other neurologist told me nothing could be done I love the doctor

Apr 12th, 2013

Very accurate diagnosis for my migraines. Dr. Ourmazdi was very thorough in the tests he ran and I finally have relief from my migraines after a 10 year struggle.

|  Dishonest Doctor  |  show details
by Shocked Patient on Apr 4th, 2013

Avoid this doctor. He is not competent and a danger to people that need real medical treatment. He misdiagnosed on three occasions, will put inaccurate and derogatory comments in his notes to protect himself. He does no follow-up and submits fraudulent billings. Please protect yourself by reviewing all records he maintains. Worst of all, he is a fake and incompetent neurologist. His services are a waste of money.

Feb 24th, 2012

I have been seeing this Dr. for 5 months. Every time I leave his office I leave more confused than the last. He asks me what medications he has given me when the answer is he never has prescribed anything. He asks me to remind him of why I first came to his office. His communication skills are very poor. He asks questions using medical acronyms and expects me to know what they mean. I always leave very discouraged, as he just keeps ordering test over and over. I plan on changing doctors.

May 23rd, 2011

This is one of those rare MD's who actually answers his personal phone when you call in an emergency. He has been thorough , communicative and endlessly helpful with my 85 year old mother. His staff is caring and helpful. He's one onf the best MD's we've encountered and our standards are HIGH!

|  Rx refills  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

I have tried for 3 weeks to get the doctor to refill a rx. The office staff claim they have taken care of it but haven't. Then after many calls to the pharmacy & Dr.'s office they finally call a refill in. Now they only gave me 4 pills at full price . This is absolutely nuts. The office ,doctor & procedures are a joke. I need to fire this M. D. & his staff.

|  takes insurance  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I've been going to this office for last 2 1/2 years. The reason is 1) takes my insurance & 2) one of few local neurologists.The treatments and interaction is poor. The office staff rude. The level of care inconsistent and their records are poor. They ask me what dosage they prescibed for me(?)

|  Unsatisfactory Wait time  |  show details
by Disatisfied Patient on Jul 1st, 2010

On one appointment, I waited 45 minutes before I decided that I would not wait any longer. The office staff told me that there was an "emergency"; but they didn't tell me that at the beginning. At my rescheduled appointment, another long wait ensued and I left again, never to return.