A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Paimany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Paimany, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Paimany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paimany graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Paimany has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad DR Paimany MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behzad D. Paimany practice?
- Dr. Behzad Paimany has 6 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Paimany practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Cardiologists, and Mineola Nuclear Medicine Physicians.