A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Paimany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Paimany, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paimany
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Paimany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Paimany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paimany graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Paimany has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Paimany MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Paimany practice?
- Dr. Behzad Paimany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Paimany practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Cardiologists, and Mineola Nuclear Medicine Physicians.