A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bela Patel, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela R Patel MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bela Patel has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Bela Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near , .