A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bela Patel, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela R Patel MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bela Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bela Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.