A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Selli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Selli graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Selli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Wesley Selli MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Belinda W. Selli practice?
- Dr. Belinda Selli has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Selli practices Pathology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pathologists.