A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Chiang, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Chiang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Lee Chiang MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ben L. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Ben Chiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Chiang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dade City, FL.
See Dade City Orthopedic Surgeons.