A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Chiang, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Chiang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Lee Chiang MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ben L. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Ben Chiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Chiang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dade City, FL.
See Dade City Surgeons.