Dr. Ben Kittredge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2013
First Time Patient Very Happy
I called the offices of Dr. Kittredge on the recommendation of a friend. I had an old knee surgery from the 80s that was giving me some problems and I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. I called to set the appointment figuring it would take a month or so to get in. They set the appointment for 3 days from my call. I set the appointment for the first appointment after lunch. I always do this as it seems to cut down on wait times if the office is running behind. As a new patient, I arrived 20 minutes early to fill out paperwork. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. My name was called 10 minutes before my appointment time and I was taken in for some x-rays. Very friendly technician who seemed to know what she was doing. 4 x-rays and it was still not my appointment time. I was escorted to an exam room and Dr. Kittredge entered within minutes. We chatted about my prior injury and the surgery. He examined the x-rays and then did a variety of leg movements. I have been spoiled as I previously lived in Cleveland, OH and had the benefit of the Cleveland Clinic Sports Medicine program. I was given a likely prognosis and treatment plan with options. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kittredge based on this experience. I also have an old should injury that is bothering me. I may make another appointment and go discuss this after my knee heels up.

August 21st, 2012
Hard to narrow down which of the MANY doctors is the
Such a large practice it is hard to narrow down which doctor specializes in a particular area. Even after research it seemed that they all had the same or similar specializations which seemed a bit limiting given the breth of the human bone structure.

July 14th, 2012
I would like to give a good report about my experience at this office visit, but I cannot. My appointment was for 11:40. I got there at 11:20 to fill out papers. The receptionist took me into a small examining room about 11:45 saying that she wanted to get me in quickly so that the doctor could go to lunch. Someone took my blood pressure which was very high. I waited until about 12:40 to see the doctor. I can only assume that he went to lunch while I was sitting in the small examining room. I felt that he had not read anything I had written or observed my blood pressure reading. I felt that he rushed me through. I hope this is not typical.

June 28th, 2012
MD met with me for less than 2 minutes. Did not address why I was there(sprained knee due to slip and fall), instead tried to convince me of a dx. that has nothing to do with my reason for being there. Indicated that the"best" that he could do for me was to give me a "shot of cortisones, or an anti-flammatory". Was charged $338.00 for this visit (self-pay). Was not given any estimate of charge prior to appointment, nor that I was expected to pay at time of appointment. When check-out clerk was asked, "What happens if I don't have the money to pay today?" Her response was "you will not walk out of here with that brace."I am in private practice myself, strive to provide excellent care to all of my patients, whether self-pay or insured, and tolerate nothing less than quality services from my staff.

July 20th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kittredge to anyone that needs an orthopaedic surgeon.