A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bena Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bena Fisher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bena N Fisher MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bena N. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Bena Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bena Fisher practices Neurology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Neurologists.