Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Good instinct show details Good instinct
by Abbe W on Jan 20th, 2015

My husband was feeling some shortness of breath and he had appointment schedule with Dr. Teo on the following Monday. But on day before, he decided to go through the Walk-in Urgent Care as Dr. Teo would be on call Walk-In Physician that day. After examining my husband, she immediately called for 911 and my husband was admitted to a minor heart attack. One week later at the follow up, apparently she argued with the paramedic who didn't think my husband needed to go to emergency because he didn't have a chest pain. I'm glad that she insisted and emergency surgery was done and my husband's heart didn't suffer any damage at all.

Extremely rude doctor with no people skills show details Extremely rude doctor with no people skills
Jul 30th, 2013

I went in almost fainting after throwing up non stop and dr. Teo spoke to me like she was doing me a favor seeing me. Everytime I'd ask her a question about my condition instead of trying to calm me down she kept telling me she could not answer it at this time. She sounded like a pre-recorded answering machine. I kept asking her if I should go to an ER given she had no resolution for my condition and she kept saying its up to you! Yes that is exactly what I want to hear from a doctor. She was the rudest doctor I have ever come across. We left there and went to the ER and received much better courteous service from people who really cared and weren't giving me vague answers to my questions.

Feb 27th, 2009

Very thorough and investigative. Thinks outside the box and is able to troubleshoot hard to solve problems.