A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petri Pickstone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Petri Pickstone graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Petri Pickstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benita M Petri Pickstone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benita M. Petri Pickstone practice?
- Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.