A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petri Pickstone
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petri Pickstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Petri Pickstone graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Petri Pickstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benita M Petri Pickstone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benita M. Petri Pickstone practice?
- Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benita Petri Pickstone practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.