A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Frishberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Frishberg, Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Frishberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frishberg graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frishberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Mark Frishberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Frishberg practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Frishberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Frishberg practices Neurology near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Neurologists.