A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wood, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Submandibular Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Wood practice?
Dr. Benjamin Wood practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.