A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wood, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Submandibular Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Gray Wood MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Wood practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Wood practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.