Dr. Benjamin Ha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Ha?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 7th, 2009

Better Now

Dr. Ha has been my primary care physician for quite some time. I had seen him several times over the years for compaints. I thought he was okay but he always lectured me about my weight and seemed to spend more time on that than on what I felt I was there for - I didn't feel like he really cared or listened to me. All of that changed this year when I went to him with the purpose of trying to lose weight. Now my appointments are longer, he listens and really cares about me. I think he felt like until I was ready to address my weight as an underlying condition that I was wasting time. Now that I am adressing my weight he is really taking time with me and really appears to care about me. I wouldn't change now but I will wait to see if this good treatment continues.

November 20th, 2015