A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Williams, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Transient Global Amnesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin J Williams MD, PA, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Williams practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.