A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Williams, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Transient Global Amnesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin J Williams MD, PA, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Williams practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.