A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Leavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Leavy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Leavy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavy graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leavy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Russell Leavy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Leavy practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Leavy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Leavy practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.