Dr. Benjamin Leavy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Leavy?

September 13th, 2017

Very knowledgeable!

Listens well to patient concerns.

September 10th, 2017

Racist Psycho

DON'T GO TO HIM....

May 19th, 2017

dismissive attitude

I really thought I was misjudging on my first visit thinking his attitude was on the dismissive side but after reading some of the reviews I now see that I was not mistaken with my fist impression.

February 9th, 2017

Don't do it!

Judgemental, all minorities are drug addicts and if you are in pain see a doctor who will help you and do it sincerely

August 6th, 2014

Dr. Leavy is the best physician I've ever had!! He's very caring, compassionate, genuine, personable, ethical, thorough, attentive, and highly intelligent. He remains up to date with current medical and psychological advances. There are no words to express my deep gratitude to having him as a physician. I've been his patient x almost 10 years. I'm very lucky to have found him because he really is the best family physician I've ever encountered!!

October 11th, 2013

Run the other way!

This doctor is more than dismissive, he's dangerous. His contrary attitude is the last thing you want in a doctor. If you say the sky is blue, he will argue with you that its not. He actually told me I will probably never find out what was wrong with me. That would have been true if I stuck with him. I have since found REAL physicians who have taken the time and care to get to the bottom of my health problems and I am on my way to healing. Dr. Leavy's misdiagnosis almost led to painful and unnecessary procedures. This guy loves to type derogatory information into your permanent medical record and has no clue as to what the doctor patient relationship is all about. Absolutely disrespectful and not to be trusted.

October 4th, 2013

Dr. Leavy was my primary care physician for about 6 years and my wife's for 3. He was well informed and very easy to talk to. On a few occasion I mentioned possible holistic approaches as a course of treatment. He was always supportive and showed he was versed in alternative approaches. I had a co-worker who was also a patient of Dr. Leavy - she relayed to me she had an extensive history and he had read through her rather thick file, asked pertinent questions and the only doctor who did not 'give up' on her. I have moved out of state and having dealt with other doctors, many incompetent, wish we could have Dr. Leavy back!!

September 25th, 2013

Needs to work on bedside manner

Dr. Leavy was immediately dismissive as I explained my symptoms. He was just short of rude while talking to me and was, for lack of a better word, snarky. I would not recommend Dr. Leavy to anyone.

May 23rd, 2013

Chief Financial Officer for large corporation

First of all there was a long wait but I can understand that. I was with my wife who had some concerning symptoms suggestive of cancer (strong family history-siblings). He dismissed her symptoms without running one single test. She continued to go downhill so I brought her to a different doctor who diagnosed her with cancer. My wife also complained about his dismissive attitude as well as his arrogance. I feel that others should know to avoid this doctor (unless you're healthy).

February 28th, 2012

The best!

When Dr. Leavy is the best at diagnosing problems. We go to other Dr's when he is booked up, and the diagnoses aren't very accurate or wrong. Usually have to follow up with Dr. Leavy to get it right if it continues.The best! Thanks! Really lucky to find Dr. Leavy!!

June 15th, 2010

Two Thumbs Up!

I have been going to him for a number of years now. I find his bedside manner to be happy and caring. His evaluations are always logical and thorough. He listens well and is forever assessing your personal safety practices. He maintains a collegial relationship with office staff and I cannot think of a better PCP.

September 25th, 2017