Dr. Benjamin Swartout Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Swartout?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Swartout?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2015

The Staff is amazing!

January 12th, 2012

Best Rhino Revision Doc In Town

I went to 4 of the top facial plastics rhinoplasty docs in southern california. All were great but Dr. Swartout was the best. I had my primary (open) rhinoplasty 3 years ago and was very unhappy with the results. Dr. Swartout spent an hour with me and we both agreed upon a digital image of what I wanted my nose to look like. He told me it's important that we're on the same page and that's why the digital image is so important...it's his goal to achieve that result while doing the surgery. It's been 2 months and my nose looks fabulous. I went to a family party 8 days after surgery and no one noticed I had surgery. All they said was "wow you look great", etc. I met with another, well-known, doc in town who is known for closed primary rhino and he referred me to Dr. Swartout. He told me he has sent patients to various facial plastics docs and Dr. Swartout's patients have consistently been the happiest. That's all I needed to hear. I few of my close friends and relatives are MDs and they told me to make sure to have a board-certified, ENT-trained, facial plastics doc do my surgery and not have a general plastics doc do it. ENT docs focus ONLY on the face/neck during their entire training. General plastics focus on the entire body (breast, lipo, etc). I was dreading have a revision, especially because I had such a bad experience with my first surgery. Dr. Swartout gained my trust and delivered realistic, beautiful results. When having plastic surgery, it's wise to get several consultations/opinions. It would be unwise not to have one of those be with Dr. Swartout.

October 4th, 2010

Best nasal reconstruction MD in L.A. county; youthful but highly knowledgeable and has a caring bedside manner. I would give him Five Stars!

May 30th, 2010

Dr. Swartout is AWESOME!

After having two failed rhinoplasty procedures, I was lucky to find Dr. Swartout. He completely fixed my nose and dramatically improved my breathing (which was never addressed in my previous surgeries). My nose also looks beautifu! I had given up on my nose ever being fixed let alone looking normal. After my fist visit, I was convinced Dr. Swartout could help me. He is very friendly and patient and truly cares about each patient's experience pre- and post-op. Because he took his time and was so careful, I had practically no swelling or bruising. Within a week my nose looked normal. I am so thankful for everything Dr. Swartout was able to do for me.

April 2nd, 2010

Dr. Swartout performed a rib harvest on me as part of another procedure I was having with another doctor. Dr. Swartout was not my primary doctor/surgeon, but rather assisted with an extensive corrective rhinoplasty. Dr. Swartout was AMAZING! I didn't know anything about him prior to meeting with him a week before my surgery (my primary surgeon had recommended him). He was great at explaining the procedure he would be performing on me. He quickly and easily earned my trust and confidence. I looked forward to seeing him the morning of my surgery because he put me at ease. His bedside manner is wonderful! He checked in with me after the surgery, he came to my primary surgeon's office for my follow-up visits (so I didn't have to make a second appointment at his office), and he was great about returning my calls when I had questions. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Swartout. The procedure was a success and the healing process was easy! Personally, I didn't care for the staff in the office he works in, but that should not reflect on Dr. Swartout.

August 18th, 2017