A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Ulmer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ulmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin S Ulmer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Ulmer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ulmer practices Anesthesiology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Anesthesiologists.