A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Wang, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Wang, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Shangpin Wang MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benny S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Benny Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Benny Wang practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Neurologists and Spring Sleep Medicine Doctors.