A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benny Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benny Wang, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benny Wang, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benny Shangpin Wang MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benny S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Benny Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benny Wang practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Conroe Neurologists and Conroe Sleep Medicine Doctors.