Amazing show details Amazing
by Lynne Kempf on Apr 5th, 2016

Dr Adami has been my OB/GYN for 37 years. He delivered both my sons and performed my hysterectomy. I trust him with my life.

A Doctor show details A Doctor
by Veronica from Dallas on Jun 26th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Adami for over 20 years and absolutely love him. Gyno doctor's are about as personal as you can get and you have a doc with a bad bedside manner it can be devastating. Dr. Adami explains things well, listens to you and best of all when he's done examining you he takes you to his office to talk like humans. Love my doctor.

Apr 9th, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR HE DELIVERED ALL THREE OF MY BABY BOYS

by Flor U. on Feb 25th, 2015

has take care of my four pregnancies.

About Dr. Adami show details About Dr. Adami
by Jasilyn on Nov 22nd, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Adami in 2010 with my second pregnancy and I'm back with him again for my fourth pregnancy. He is really a great doctor and would recommend anyone to him. He's not only a doctor but he gets to know his patients personally as well. I will never go to another OBGYN again!!!

Jul 29th, 2013

Every time i have an appointment he comes in and only asks if the baby is moving around. When i say yes hes always like ok, well see you in two weeks. He never lets you asks questions. He always has one foot out of the door. He doesnt measure my belly. I always had to tell him how far along i was. Very inappropriate. How do you not know anything about me? i hate using him as a doctor but hes the only one that delivers at Baylor of Garland. :( im just praying everything goes smoothly and the baby comes right out.

Jan 24th, 2012

Terrible place! The Dr. is awful! His Staff is ghetto. Appears to me he cares about the bucks he makes so he can continue to outfit his office with too much furniture. Not a good bedside manner whatsoever. I was refered to this place from someone so I expected much better. I am glad others have gotten good treatment but I willnot be giving him another chance!

Didn't notice my baby was breach until too late show details Didn't notice my baby was breach until too late
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Adami didn't even know my baby was breach while I was in labor. A nurse figured it out when she examined me. I had pushed my baby too far to be able to take her Ceasarean, so I had a very difficult labor. He did not order her to be put on a monitor. She stopped breathing while in the hospital nursery 21 hours later, and was taken off life support at 8 days. The autopsy revealed a healthy infant who would have lived had she been monitored after such a difficult birth. I kept going to Dr. Adami because he prescribed valium for my depression and anxiety, but I went to a better doctor when it came time to have a hysterectomy 20 years later.

DR. ADAMI SAVED MY LIFE show details DR. ADAMI SAVED MY LIFE
Mar 16th, 2011

I WAS ONE OF DR. ADAMI'S FIRST PATIENTS. IN 1985 DURING A REG ANNUAL EXAM, HE FELT SOMETHING UNUSUAL IN ONE OF MY BREASTS. HE IMMEDIATELY SENT ME TO BAYLOR. THE RADIOLOGIST SAID IT WAS A MIRACLE HE COULD FEEL THE MASS FOR IT WAS SMALL AND I WAS ONLY 35!. I HAD TO HAVE A MASECTOMY AT 36. DR. ADAMI CAME TO VISIT ME IN THE HOSPITAL. HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE! I THANK HIM EVERY DAY. I AM NOW 62!!!! HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR. STILL WISHED I LIVED IN TEXAS, NOW LIVE IN FLORIDA.

Dr Adami saved my life show details Dr Adami saved my life
by Debra on Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr Adami was recommended to me by my GP but I didn't have any insurance and could not afford an appointment. He still saw me and I was able to pay him a reduced rate over a long period of time. I had cancer - and if he hadn't have seen me, I would probably not be here today.

Dr. Adami is AWESOME!!! show details Dr. Adami is AWESOME!!!
by 19 year old with Endometreosis since age 13 on Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Adami is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him since I was 13. He diagnosed me with Endometreosis. I would never ever go see anyone else. I do not like his PA though, she is very very rough and rude. Dr. Adami has great bed side manners and is very caring about you and your problems. I know this kind of doctor can be very uncomfortable to go to but I feel very comfotable and condfident with everything he does and anything he says. Everyone is always so friendly there! They also try to help you out money wise if you cant afford the total bill all at once. They do take almost every insurance possible!!

Oct 19th, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Adami!! He is very knowledgeable about his profession, very caring and understanding! He leaves no questions unanswered and he makes sure nothing is not left overlooked. Very good Doctor!! I recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor who will take care of his patients in the best possible way! He delivered my first son and I could not be any happier with how everything turned out! His staff is rude and unprofessional and his NP is uneducated and rude too, so when you schedule an appointment be sure its with Dr. Adami. It's so worth it!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by T. Tolbert on Oct 21st, 2008

Dr. Adami delivered my daughter back in Jan 2002 and now, I'm pregnant again with my second and I will for sure go back to him! He's great!