Dr. Bernard Adami MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Garland, TX

November 18th, 2016
Excellent doctor, delivered our little boy, gives great advice. Highly recommended.

September 15th, 2016
Best Dr. I have seen.

August 8th, 2016
Traveling Patient !!
Dr. Adami and his staff truly care about me as a patient. He delivered my son over 12 yrs ago. I drive over 135 miles just to see him and the staff for my annual wellness visit.

April 5th, 2016
Amazing
Dr Adami has been my OB/GYN for 37 years. He delivered both my sons and performed my hysterectomy. I trust him with my life.

June 26th, 2015
A+ Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Adami for over 20 years and absolutely love him. Gyno doctor's are about as personal as you can get and you have a doc with a bad bedside manner it can be devastating. Dr. Adami explains things well, listens to you and best of all when he's done examining you he takes you to his office to talk like humans. Love my doctor.

April 9th, 2015
AMAZING DOCTOR HE DELIVERED ALL THREE OF MY BABY BOYS

February 25th, 2015
has take care of my four pregnancies.

November 22nd, 2013
About Dr. Adami
I started seeing Dr. Adami in 2010 with my second pregnancy and I'm back with him again for my fourth pregnancy. He is really a great doctor and would recommend anyone to him. He's not only a doctor but he gets to know his patients personally as well. I will never go to another OBGYN again!!!

July 29th, 2013
Every time i have an appointment he comes in and only asks if the baby is moving around. When i say yes hes always like ok, well see you in two weeks. He never lets you asks questions. He always has one foot out of the door. He doesnt measure my belly. I always had to tell him how far along i was. Very inappropriate. How do you not know anything about me? i hate using him as a doctor but hes the only one that delivers at Baylor of Garland. :( im just praying everything goes smoothly and the baby comes right out.

January 24th, 2012
Terrible place! The Dr. is awful! His Staff is ghetto. Appears to me he cares about the bucks he makes so he can continue to outfit his office with too much furniture. Not a good bedside manner whatsoever. I was refered to this place from someone so I expected much better. I am glad others have gotten good treatment but I willnot be giving him another chance!

November 14th, 2011
Didn't notice my baby was breach until too late
Dr. Adami didn't even know my baby was breach while I was in labor. A nurse figured it out when she examined me. I had pushed my baby too far to be able to take her Ceasarean, so I had a very difficult labor. He did not order her to be put on a monitor. She stopped breathing while in the hospital nursery 21 hours later, and was taken off life support at 8 days. The autopsy revealed a healthy infant who would have lived had she been monitored after such a difficult birth. I kept going to Dr. Adami because he prescribed valium for my depression and anxiety, but I went to a better doctor when it came time to have a hysterectomy 20 years later.

March 16th, 2011
DR. ADAMI SAVED MY LIFE
I WAS ONE OF DR. ADAMI'S FIRST PATIENTS. IN 1985 DURING A REG ANNUAL EXAM, HE FELT SOMETHING UNUSUAL IN ONE OF MY BREASTS. HE IMMEDIATELY SENT ME TO BAYLOR. THE RADIOLOGIST SAID IT WAS A MIRACLE HE COULD FEEL THE MASS FOR IT WAS SMALL AND I WAS ONLY 35!. I HAD TO HAVE A MASECTOMY AT 36. DR. ADAMI CAME TO VISIT ME IN THE HOSPITAL. HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE! I THANK HIM EVERY DAY. I AM NOW 62!!!! HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR. STILL WISHED I LIVED IN TEXAS, NOW LIVE IN FLORIDA.