A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Churchill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Churchill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Circumcision
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Spina Bifida Occulta
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchill graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Churchill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Churchill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Churchill practice?
Dr. Bernard Churchill practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons, Los Angeles Urologists, and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.