A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Churchill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Churchill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Circumcision
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Spina Bifida Occulta
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchill graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Churchill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard M Churchill MD is a male Pediatric Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Churchill practice?
- Dr. Bernard Churchill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Churchill practices Pediatric Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.