A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Cortese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Cortese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Cortese, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortese graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cortese has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Cortese MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Cortese practice?
- Dr. Bernard Cortese has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Cortese practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.