More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Durante
Dr. Bernard Durante, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA, with another office in Buzzards Bay, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Durante is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, Jordan Hospital, Plymouth, Ma and Tobey Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Durante has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Bernard Durante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Anit Patel
Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Otolaryngology
Plymouth, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Yushan Wilson
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Plymouth, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Miriam Oleary
Plymouth, MA 0.63 mi12