A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Elpedes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Elpedes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elpedes
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Elpedes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Elpedes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Elpedes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Tuyay Elpedes DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard T. Elpedes practice?
- Dr. Bernard Elpedes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Elpedes practices Family Medicine near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest Primary Care Doctors.