A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Elpedes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Elpedes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elpedes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elpedes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Elpedes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Elpedes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Tuyay Elpedes DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard T. Elpedes practice?
- Dr. Bernard Elpedes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Elpedes practices Family Medicine near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest Primary Care Doctors.