A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Monderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Monderer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Monderer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monderer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Monderer has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monderer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Monderer practice?
Dr. Bernard Monderer practices Ophthalmology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Ophthalmologists.