A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Pekala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Pekala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Pekala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekala graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pekala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Adalbert Pekala MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Pekala practice?
- Dr. Bernard Pekala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Pekala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.