Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard White
Dr. Bernard White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. Dr. White has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard White has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Bernard White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.
Dr. Katherine Elwyn
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Arthur Turken
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Karen Arthur
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi45