A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernie McCaskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernie McCaskill is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaskill
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. McCaskill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernie McCaskill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaskill graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McCaskill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernie Louis McCaskill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernie L. McCaskill practice?
- Dr. Bernie McCaskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernie McCaskill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.