A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernie McCaskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernie McCaskill is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaskill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaskill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernie McCaskill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaskill graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McCaskill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernie Louis McCaskill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernie L. McCaskill practice?
- Dr. Bernie McCaskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernie McCaskill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.