A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Froehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Froehly is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froehly
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Froehly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Froehly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehly graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Froehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram Martin Froehly MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bertram M. Froehly practice?
- Dr. Bertram Froehly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Froehly practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Neurologists.