A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Froehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Froehly is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froehly
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Froehly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Froehly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehly graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Froehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertram Martin Froehly MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bertram M. Froehly practice?
- Dr. Bertram Froehly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bertram Froehly practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Neurologists.