A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertram Froehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertram Froehly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertram Froehly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehly graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Froehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froehly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans