A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Froehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Froehly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Froehly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehly graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Froehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Froehly MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bert Froehly practice?
- Dr. Bert Froehly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Froehly practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Neurologists.