A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Haynes, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Haynes MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Beth Haynes has 8 office locations.
Dr. Beth Haynes practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Yuma Neurologists.