A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Blacketer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bethany Blacketer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Blacketer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blacketer graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Blacketer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bethany Blacketer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bethany Blacketer practice?
- Dr. Bethany Blacketer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bethany Blacketer practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA and Winton, CA.
See Livingston Primary Care Doctors.