A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bethany Blacketer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bethany Blacketer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blacketer graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Blacketer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blacketer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bethany Blacketer practice?
Dr. Bethany Blacketer practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atwater, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA and Winton, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians and Atwater Obstetricians & Gynecologists.