inactive

Bethany Blacketer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Dr or Medical Director?
Dr. Blacketer is a caring person. Since becoming Medical Director to the Livingston clinic tho', she no longer takes the time with patients and is always late and rushed. Until this tho' I felt she was a good dr and I would recommend her. She needs to choose if she wants to practice medicine or direct medicine. She cant seem to fairly treat her patients.

December 30th, 2015
Saved my Life
Amazing Doctor, Saved my life when she delivered my last baby.

April 10th, 2015
Provider Recipiant
It's an honor to be under the care of a knowledgable individual that has a love, with pride in her service. Dr. Blacketer is one of our Central Valley best . This MD. Chose to stay an serve surrounding Merced county. That's a good thing!

March 5th, 2015
the wait time is a little more than what I would like to wait but for the amount of patience they have is understandable, but I usually am in and out in about 45 minutes to an hour and I have all the information about my visit and my prescriptions needed if any, so try to keep a good attitude and the time you are there is not to bad, and the Dr and staff are so great and are always smiling and makes you feel comfortable