A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Harner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Harner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Harner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Pardo Harner MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bettina P. Harner practice?
- Dr. Bettina Harner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Harner practices Neurology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Neurologists.