A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Mincey is Excellent. Dr. Mincey has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Mincey, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mincey graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mincey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mincey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betty Mincey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Mincey practice?
Dr. Betty Mincey practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Mincey, Dr. Isabelle Mincey, Dr. Lisa Mincey, Dr. Bette Mincey, Dr. Babette Mincey, Dr. Marybeth Mincey, Dr. Buffy Mincey, Dr. Elsa Mincey