A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Botnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Botnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Botnick graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Botnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans