A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Botnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Botnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Botnick graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Botnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Susan Botnick MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly S. Botnick practice?
- Dr. Beverly Botnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Botnick practices Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists.