A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Eadie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Eadie, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eadie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hosp Of Arlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Elaine Eadie DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Beverly E. Eadie practice?
- Dr. Beverly Eadie has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Eadie practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Physiatrists.