A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Mitchell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- T-Cell Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly S Mitchell MD is a female Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly S. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Beverly Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Mitchell practices Hematology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Hematologists.