A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Mitchell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Mitchell, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- T-Cell Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly S. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Beverly Mitchell practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.