A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Torres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Valles Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly V. Torres practice?
- Dr. Beverly Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Torres practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.