A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Torres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Valles Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beverly V. Torres practice?
- Dr. Beverly Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Torres practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.