Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists

Medinet Family Care
9130 Highway 6 S
Houston, TX 77083
281-564-3300
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Not bad if you don't mind waiting  |  show details
by David Lyon on Sep 24th, 2013

I have been 4 times now, each time waiting about 60 minutes. Yesterday, however, "I waited 90 minutes before I saw the NP. I'm going back to Baylor Clinic where the actually understand the meaning of appointment.

|  Overall very good  |  show details
by mars gomez on Sep 10th, 2013

The staff is very curteous, the building is vry nice, and the doctor is very caring, however the wait times can some times be more than 30 minutes.

|  Would definitely come back!  |  show details
by WC on Jul 29th, 2013

Last week was my first time going to Medinet Family Care Clinic, and from the reviews I was hesitant to try out this place. However, discovering that the prices were comparable or even a little bit cheaper than the HEB rediclinic and CVS, I decided to go anyways. I turned out to have a great experience at this clinic. I did not have to wait very long to be seen by the doctor and he was also very understanding and respectful. Also, the place was clean and very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Overall, I will definitely be going back to this clinic to be seen again.

|  Dr. Gandhi is a very good and professional doctor!  |  show details
by Sal Frank on Jul 9th, 2013

My experience with Medinet Family Care Clinic has always been without problems. The staff is excellent, and the clinic as a whole is doing a great job! The x-ray tech there is very nice and professional! And although some days the wait time can be greater than 30 minutes, I always come here specifically to see Dr. Gandhi because it is worth it! There clinic is also convenient because they do everything under one roof. I get my labs, x-rays, and vaccines done there plus many other procedures. Dr. Gandhi is a very professional and good doctor. I highly recommend Medinet Family Care Clinic as I have come here for 10 years and still love the treatment and service they provide here.

|  Great experience overall  |  show details
by PV on Jun 25th, 2013

His clinic is a great place to come and be seen! Dr. Gandhi is a very goof and caring doctor, I recommend him highly.

|  NON PROFESSIONALS BUT PROFESSIONAL ROBBERS  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

this doc is after MONEY MONEY AND MONEY.

|  Wonderful care!  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Wonderful care!

|  laughably incompetent  |  show details
by W. L. M. on Jan 29th, 2009

This clinic is a scam. They denied my co-pay and claimed I wasn't current on my insurance. When I contacted my insurance provider, they said that information was false, and they should have accepted my co-pay. The clinic says now that they may have made a mistake but they can't reimburse me. Also Dr. Bharat Gandhi was extraordinarily unprofessional. I went in to have two stitches removed from a laceration caused by a dog bite. Dr. Bharat Gandhi seemed very judgemental and did not believe a dog caused the laceration. All of this was after being made to wait two hours after my scheduled appointment time. In summary: the clinic is a joke and the "doctor" is a lazy, unprofessional, hack.

|  DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2008

THIS DOCTOR IS AFTER YOUR MONEY DON'T FALL FOR IT FIND A GOOD AND CARING DOCTOR SOMETHING THIS DOCTOR WILL NOT DO AND WILL EXHAUST YOUR INSURANCE.

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Terrible Experience: This Doctor has board action against him and is currently under investigation. In My experience he charged me for 5 tests I did not need, and I only took 4 of them!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com