Overall Review

3.3

June 9th, 2015
Worse doctor ever i do not know how he is able to even practice medicine or has a license for it.. The wait is ridiculous they do not care about patients and just collect money up front stay away from this guy!!!! And his clinic there are far better out there than this place.

April 17th, 2015
Dr does not let you know if anything is wrong until you call and then tells you to come for another visit. If you are cash paying like myself he will milk you for all you have. And if you want to get a prescription for medicines such as birth control or even non controlled prescriptions get ready to have to battle it out. He will treat you as if you are asking for Vicodin.

September 24th, 2013
Not bad if you don't mind waiting
I have been 4 times now, each time waiting about 60 minutes. Yesterday, however, "I waited 90 minutes before I saw the NP. I'm going back to Baylor Clinic where the actually understand the meaning of appointment.

September 10th, 2013
Overall very good
The staff is very curteous, the building is vry nice, and the doctor is very caring, however the wait times can some times be more than 30 minutes.

July 29th, 2013
Would definitely come back!
Last week was my first time going to Medinet Family Care Clinic, and from the reviews I was hesitant to try out this place. However, discovering that the prices were comparable or even a little bit cheaper than the HEB rediclinic and CVS, I decided to go anyways. I turned out to have a great experience at this clinic. I did not have to wait very long to be seen by the doctor and he was also very understanding and respectful. Also, the place was clean and very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Overall, I will definitely be going back to this clinic to be seen again.

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Gandhi is a very good and professional doctor!
My experience with Medinet Family Care Clinic has always been without problems. The staff is excellent, and the clinic as a whole is doing a great job! The x-ray tech there is very nice and professional! And although some days the wait time can be greater than 30 minutes, I always come here specifically to see Dr. Gandhi because it is worth it! There clinic is also convenient because they do everything under one roof. I get my labs, x-rays, and vaccines done there plus many other procedures. Dr. Gandhi is a very professional and good doctor. I highly recommend Medinet Family Care Clinic as I have come here for 10 years and still love the treatment and service they provide here.

June 25th, 2013
Great experience overall
His clinic is a great place to come and be seen! Dr. Gandhi is a very goof and caring doctor, I recommend him highly.

August 14th, 2011
NON PROFESSIONALS BUT PROFESSIONAL ROBBERS
this doc is after MONEY MONEY AND MONEY.

December 27th, 2010
Wonderful care!
Wonderful care!

January 29th, 2009
laughably incompetent
This clinic is a scam. They denied my co-pay and claimed I wasn't current on my insurance. When I contacted my insurance provider, they said that information was false, and they should have accepted my co-pay. The clinic says now that they may have made a mistake but they can't reimburse me. Also Dr. Bharat Gandhi was extraordinarily unprofessional. I went in to have two stitches removed from a laceration caused by a dog bite. Dr. Bharat Gandhi seemed very judgemental and did not believe a dog caused the laceration. All of this was after being made to wait two hours after my scheduled appointment time. In summary: the clinic is a joke and the "doctor" is a lazy, unprofessional, hack.