A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharti Nachnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharti Nachnani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachnani
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nachnani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharti Nachnani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachnani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Nachnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharti Harish Nachnani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharti H. Nachnani practice?
- Dr. Bharti Nachnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharti Nachnani practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.