A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharti Nachnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharti Nachnani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachnani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachnani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharti Nachnani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachnani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Nachnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharti Harish Nachnani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharti H. Nachnani practice?
- Dr. Bharti Nachnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharti Nachnani practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.