A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavani Moparty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavani Moparty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moparty
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Moparty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavani Moparty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moparty graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moparty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavani Moparty MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhavani Moparty practice?
- Dr. Bhavani Moparty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhavani Moparty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.