A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhavani Moparty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhavani Moparty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moparty
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moparty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhavani Moparty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moparty graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moparty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhavani Moparty MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhavani Moparty practice?
- Dr. Bhavani Moparty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhavani Moparty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.