A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupat Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupat Desai, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupat H Desai MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupat H. Desai practice?
- Dr. Bhupat Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupat Desai practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Internists and Upland Neurologists.