A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupat Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupat Desai, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupat H Desai MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupat H. Desai practice?
- Dr. Bhupat Desai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhupat Desai practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Chino, CA.
See Upland Internists and Upland Neurologists.