Dr. Bhupesh Dihenia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhupesh Dihenia?

April 5th, 2016

Awesome Experience.

When you have to go to the doctor. He was very personable and very interested and concerned in my symptoms. I felt important and like my health was a ...

September 5th, 2015

The Phantom Dr Dihenia

My husband has Parkinson's. When his neurologist moved we were referred to Dr. Dehenia. For the 5 years we went to him, my husband never once saw him. We knew more about Parkinson's than his PA did. The only thing he wanted Jim to do was have sleep studies and MRIs--from businesses that he owned and profits from. After 5 years of being on our own with no care for Jim's Parkinson's, we found a neurologist who is a Parkinson's and movement disorder specialist. Using this doctor is a waste of time, money and in our case, my husbands health.

August 2nd, 2015

Not only great dr. but great practice

I was amused reading the other reviews. Why? Because I know where they are coming from. Dr. Dihenia is first generation American. He speaks English fluently. I believe he is Hindu. He has a very gentle voice, a wry sense of humor. I've been in an ms study with him six years. I drive five hours to see him and won't quit the study simply because of him and his crew at the sleep center. Believe me, five hours is a long drive. The man is very intelligent. He keeps up on current events in the field. He loves to study--as is evidenced by the different studies he has going. You would think he was a huge center with the studies he's involded in, but he's not. Amazing. And his staff. Vicki, Lindsey, the mri people next to the buildling. Billing, recptionists...you name it...the entire staff is as sweet as he is. And i don't mind at all on some visits when I see his PA, Vicki She is just as thorough as Dr. D. I am sorry to hear some patients didn't have a good appointment with him, but then, no doctor is perfect. They're human. So, I would suggest giving him a second chance, discussing with the nurse your misgivings, and if you still aren't satisfied, Lubbock has a lot of good doctors so you can find another one. If anything, i can tell you they have been more than accomadating for me. I come in with all kinds of attitudes sometime and they have never lost their professionalism or kindness. Most importantly, Dr. D is a good person as well as a good doctor.

February 6th, 2011

I really thought this doctor was fantastic with a great sense of humor. He's helped my husband with diagnosing his illness. My husband went several years believing he had CMT. As he was dx. and treated for that. Dr. Dihenia made it possible after running a few tests that my husband in fact does not have CMT. That gave us mixed emotions after hearing the news. One being relieved and another of confussion. What can it be that he truly does have. I'm sure we'll find out in the near future.Now, how is Dr.Dihenia treating my DX. of Multiple Sclerosis ??? For many years I was DX. with RR. Ms then in time a DR. I had in another state that specialized in MS. felt I was now in the secondary progressive stage. Again, Dr.Dihenia felt that dx. was wrong he believes RR. Ms. is what I have. Really, Does it matter,I'm not sure. Most MS. therapies won't work for me as I had a high grade cancer which rules me out on most treatments. Over all we are going in a good direction with this doctor. Not sure what the direction is yet but in time I believe it should be very positive for both of us.

October 29th, 2010

Joan Nash

Does not have the best way to dismiss a patient I don't think with a certified letter . The reason was medicare did not pay enough .

November 28th, 2008

All in all

Hypertrophied Cerebral cortex with compensatory atrophy of the Limbic system.

May 19th, 2008

Awesome Neurologist

Highly dedicated to his profession. Class apart. It's only in superlitives we could talk about Dr. Bhupesh Hasmukh Dihenia.

October 2nd, 2017