Neurologist, Sleep medicine

Maxey Park
3815 23rd St
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-722-3500
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  never get to see him  |  show details
by mary davis on Jul 23rd, 2013

Too bad you always have to see his P.A. Never get to see him.

Feb 6th, 2011

I really thought this doctor was fantastic with a great sense of humor. He's helped my husband with diagnosing his illness. My husband went several years believing he had CMT. As he was dx. and treated for that. Dr. Dihenia made it possible after running a few tests that my husband in fact does not have CMT. That gave us mixed emotions after hearing the news. One being relieved and another of confussion. What can it be that he truly does have. I'm sure we'll find out in the near future.Now, how is Dr.Dihenia treating my DX. of Multiple Sclerosis ??? For many years I was DX. with RR. Ms then in time a DR. I had in another state that specialized in MS. felt I was now in the secondary progressive stage. Again, Dr.Dihenia felt that dx. was wrong he believes RR. Ms. is what I have. Really, Does it matter,I'm not sure. Most MS. therapies won't work for me as I had a high grade cancer which rules me out on most treatments. Over all we are going in a good direction with this doctor. Not sure what the direction is yet but in time I believe it should be very positive for both of us.

|  Joan Nash  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Does not have the best way to dismiss a patient I don't think with a certified letter . The reason was medicare did not pay enough .

by Hrithik on Dec 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

The best Neurologist ever to be created in the history of mankind.There could be no one better than him.Half the battle is won when he talks to the patient.Wish to be like him someday.He is blessed with everything. At such a young age he has won laurels.I literally worship this Neurologist.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Awesome Neurologist  |  show details
by Malhotra on May 18th, 2008

Highly dedicated to his profession. Class apart. It's only in superlitives we could talk about Dr. Bhupesh Hasmukh Dihenia.

|  Best Neuro Doc seldom seen often heard  |  show details
by losangles on Apr 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I literally worship this Neurologist. there is no second opinion about his work . In my humble opinion he is blessed with everything that anyone could dream off. And he knows that too well!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com