Neurologist, Sleep medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Doctor.com. Kudzu.
Not only great dr. but great practice show details Not only great dr. but great practice
by Cheryl W on Aug 2nd, 2015

I was amused reading the other reviews. Why? Because I know where they are coming from. Dr. Dihenia is first generation American. He speaks English fluently. I believe he is Hindu. He has a very gentle voice, a wry sense of humor. I've been in an ms study with him six years. I drive five hours to see him and won't quit the study simply because of him and his crew at the sleep center. Believe me, five hours is a long drive. The man is very intelligent. He keeps up on current events in the field. He loves to study--as is evidenced by the different studies he has going. You would think he was a huge center with the studies he's involded in, but he's not. Amazing. And his staff. Vicki, Lindsey, the mri people next to the buildling. Billing, recptionists...you name it...the entire staff is as sweet as he is. And i don't mind at all on some visits when I see his PA, Vicki She is just as thorough as Dr. D. I am sorry to hear some patients didn't have a good appointment with him, but then, no doctor is perfect. They're human. So, I would suggest giving him a second chance, discussing with the nurse your misgivings, and if you still aren't satisfied, Lubbock has a lot of good doctors so you can find another one. If anything, i can tell you they have been more than accomadating for me. I come in with all kinds of attitudes sometime and they have never lost their professionalism or kindness. Most importantly, Dr. D is a good person as well as a good doctor.

never get to see him show details never get to see him
by mary davis on Jul 23rd, 2013

Too bad you always have to see his P.A. Never get to see him.

Feb 6th, 2011

I really thought this doctor was fantastic with a great sense of humor. He's helped my husband with diagnosing his illness. My husband went several years believing he had CMT. As he was dx. and treated for that. Dr. Dihenia made it possible after running a few tests that my husband in fact does not have CMT. That gave us mixed emotions after hearing the news. One being relieved and another of confussion. What can it be that he truly does have. I'm sure we'll find out in the near future.Now, how is Dr.Dihenia treating my DX. of Multiple Sclerosis ??? For many years I was DX. with RR. Ms then in time a DR. I had in another state that specialized in MS. felt I was now in the secondary progressive stage. Again, Dr.Dihenia felt that dx. was wrong he believes RR. Ms. is what I have. Really, Does it matter,I'm not sure. Most MS. therapies won't work for me as I had a high grade cancer which rules me out on most treatments. Over all we are going in a good direction with this doctor. Not sure what the direction is yet but in time I believe it should be very positive for both of us.

Joan Nash show details Joan Nash
Oct 29th, 2010

Does not have the best way to dismiss a patient I don't think with a certified letter . The reason was medicare did not pay enough .

by Hrithik on Dec 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

The best Neurologist ever to be created in the history of mankind.There could be no one better than him.Half the battle is won when he talks to the patient.Wish to be like him someday.He is blessed with everything. At such a young age he has won laurels.I literally worship this Neurologist.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
All in all show details All in all
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2008 on doctor.com

Hypertrophied Cerebral cortex with compensatory atrophy of the Limbic system.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Awesome Neurologist show details Awesome Neurologist
by Malhotra on May 18th, 2008

Highly dedicated to his profession. Class apart. It's only in superlitives we could talk about Dr. Bhupesh Hasmukh Dihenia.

Best Neuro Doc seldom seen often heard show details Best Neuro Doc seldom seen often heard
by losangles on Apr 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I literally worship this Neurologist. there is no second opinion about his work . In my humble opinion he is blessed with everything that anyone could dream off. And he knows that too well!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com