A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bienvenido Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bienvenido Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bienvenido Castillo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Castillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bienvenido V Castillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bienvenido V. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Bienvenido Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Bienvenido Castillo practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.