A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Ghatan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijan Ghatan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Ghatan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghatan graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Ghatan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghatan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bijan Y. Ghatan practice?
Dr. Bijan Ghatan practices Internal Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Internists.