A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Zardouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijan Zardouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Zardouz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zardouz graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zardouz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Zardouz MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Zardouz practice?
- Dr. Bijan Zardouz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Zardouz practices Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists.