Family Physicians

5765 Greenback Ln
Sacramento, CA 95841
916-865-1040
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  The Best  |  show details
by Ken S on Jul 8th, 2014

Wonderful doctor and staff...No one is more caring or compassionate that she is....You want someone to listen...here she is..so very busy but you can't tell that...she reads your records and discusses with you...I've met some doctors who are just egos in suits...but she is one of kind...my highest recommendation is Dr. Nair.

|  Dr. Nair is the Best!  |  show details
by KG, Citrus Heights on May 16th, 2013

Both my mother and I have been going to Dr. Nair for 15 years. We are very happy with the care we receive from Dr. Nair, and would not want anyone else as our primary care physician. She is a thoughtful and caring doctor, and will spend all the time that we need during our appointments. She carefully listens to what we have to say, and has meaningful, experienced, and educated medical opinion and advice to offer. I have no idea why anyone would have a single negative thing to say about her. They must be talking about someone else, because we think she's FANTASTIC!

|  Feels like she doesn't care.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

When Dr Nair first started working at Sutter Medical, she was a very kind, concerned, and compassionate Dr. This was atleast 12 or so yrs. ago. The she went out on Pregancy leave, and when she came back, she was a different Dr. The compassion, and the actual concern for her patients is gone. She has miss diagnosed some serious illnesses, for allergies. I would NOT recommend Dr Nair to anyone.

|  Professional and courteous response and care  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

You are uncaring and unresponsive to my medical needs. You treat me like I am nothing. You need to take another look at the hIPPOCRATIC oath that you swore to observe. Shame on you!

|  I SEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO HER  |  show details