Dr. Bindu Nair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

October 22nd, 2016
Awful Experience!
This doctor is awful! I was diagnosed with MS in 2005 by doctors who work for Sutter and are located in the same office as Dr.Nair. Most of the time I was seen by Dr. Nair, she kept telling me that I didn't have MS. She was very rude, arrogant and snotty!

July 8th, 2014
The Best
Wonderful doctor and staff...No one is more caring or compassionate that she is....You want someone to listen...here she is..so very busy but you can't tell that...she reads your records and discusses with you...I've met some doctors who are just egos in suits...but she is one of kind...my highest recommendation is Dr. Nair.

May 16th, 2013
Dr. Nair is the Best!
Both my mother and I have been going to Dr. Nair for 15 years. We are very happy with the care we receive from Dr. Nair, and would not want anyone else as our primary care physician. She is a thoughtful and caring doctor, and will spend all the time that we need during our appointments. She carefully listens to what we have to say, and has meaningful, experienced, and educated medical opinion and advice to offer. I have no idea why anyone would have a single negative thing to say about her. They must be talking about someone else, because we think she's FANTASTIC!

February 15th, 2012
Feels like she doesn't care.
When Dr Nair first started working at Sutter Medical, she was a very kind, concerned, and compassionate Dr. This was atleast 12 or so yrs. ago. The she went out on Pregancy leave, and when she came back, she was a different Dr. The compassion, and the actual concern for her patients is gone. She has miss diagnosed some serious illnesses, for allergies. I would NOT recommend Dr Nair to anyone.

November 18th, 2011
Professional and courteous response and care
You are uncaring and unresponsive to my medical needs. You treat me like I am nothing. You need to take another look at the hIPPOCRATIC oath that you swore to observe. Shame on you!

May 4th, 2011