A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bita Khodadadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khodadadian graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Khodadadian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bita Khodadadian MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bita Khodadadian practice?
- Dr. Bita Khodadadian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bita Khodadadian practices Internal Medicine near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Bethpage Internists.