A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Conner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Conner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Blair Conner practice?
- Dr. Blair Conner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blair Conner practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.