Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  hysterectomy / hormone replacement therapy  |  show details
by London Forrest on Sep 6th, 2014

If you can have a baby he is a good doctor I guess but if you can't have a baby because of a hysterectomy I feel that he does not care in the end of my visits I would call the office and ask to speak to the doctor when he had time and it would be a month when he would call cause the staff would't give him the message. Then he just made me feel that I didn't matter cause I couldn't have a child and that hurt me so bad. so if you can have a baby I would recommend him but if you need hormone replacement therapy I feel sorry for you cause I just feel his staff and the doctor don't care at all.

|  A very Good and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Ogechi on Oct 22nd, 2013

We chose Dr. Frieden after reading reviews on this site. After the birth of my baby girl, I would have to agree with the other reviewers. He is professional, friendly, kind and really put me at ease. I have great memories of Dr. Frieden and Medical City Dallas. We would've most definitely contacted him for my next pregnancy, but my last baby was my fourth so I don't think I will need his services again (fingers crossed:). Would recommend anytime!

|  VERY DETAILED BUT YET VERY HELPFUL!  |  show details
by A.PEDRAZA on Jul 31st, 2013

HE WAS MY DR. FOR THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER BACK IN 2010 BUT I HAVE USED HIM EVER SINCE. MY PREGANCY WAS VERY HIGH RISK AND I HAD SOME SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS AT BIRTH AND HE WAS SIMPLY AMAZING FOR BOTH!! HIS NURSE AT THE TIME WAS RAQUEL AND SHE WAS JUST AS AMAZING!! I WOULD DEFF. RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE!

by E. on Feb 18th, 2013

During my first pregnancy I went through four different doctors. Needless to say, I am a rather picky patient who also had a rather disturbing experience with the delivery of the first baby. I can honestly say that Dr. Frieden by far is the best doctor. First of all, he knows his stuff, is very easy to work with and is always positive and has something nice and/or funny to say. He is genuinely caring (he remembered the names of my husband and kid). His stuff is very professional and nice - they make you feel good. My C-section went exactly as planned with zero complications, and the baby is as healthy as can be. Surprisingly, even my recovery time was way quicker and easier than with the 1st pregnancy. Overall, there is absolutely not a single negative thing I can mention about this doctor and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Frieden, he is awesome!

|  best dr. on the planet!  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2013

He made me feel like I was his only patient, or at least his favorite..I think the 2 memories that stick out most with my 1 pregnancy, was him asking me if I had friends with kids, and when I said yes, he said "they all hate you, right now"...(I was tiny and only gained weight in my belly)...the other one, was when I was discharged with my daughter, he was in the elevator with us and he wanted to take her home. It was the Cutest.

|  Only Doctor I will go to!!!!!!!!!1  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Frieden was the best doctor I have ever been to. He was kind, caring and believe me I'm VERY picky. He was there for me with my first child and now I'm glad to say he will deliver my 2nd. He is very concerned about all health issues and kind. My husband told me that we would always go to him, even though this is the last one for me LOL. I would hihgly reccommend him to anyone who wants a Doctor that cares and makes you feel at home.

May 27th, 2012

He is the best doctor I ever could've asked for, especially being a first time mom. I live in Tyler now, and refuse to see anyone but him. There is not many as good as Dr. Frieden.

May 23rd, 2012

Great doctor and staff. Always answers calls and questions. Great with older kids being brought,etc.

|  THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! :)~  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

WOW DR.FRIEDEN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

|  awesome  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

this doctor is great. He makes me feel really comfortable when I'm around him. The office workers are the nicest people you'll ever meet.I am proud of my doctors choice and I suggest anyone who's looking for a good doctor Dr.Frieden is my recomindation.

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Frieden is off the charts awesome. He took care of my daugher through her whole preganacy. His bedside manner is great. He is genuine, careing, supportive. Tells it like it is, options, expectations etc.. I liked him so much I changed to him as my OB/Gyn. Would and Do recomend him to every one I meet.

|  LOVE HIM  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Frieden for over 3 years now and really love him. I trust him alot and he is very honest about what he thinks and his findings. He is very caring and compasionate. I would recommend him to everyone. He is a really good doctor, and I have NEVER felt uncomfortable with him - EVER.

Oct 3rd, 2011

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He is rude, does not listen and treated me horribly. He spoke to me like I was an idiot and left me in tears when I got off the phone with him. I even called my regular doctor to tell her what a horrible referral he was. I am switching doctors ASAP. He has never shown concern for me or my baby.

|  WOW  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Im the type of female that will never go to a male doctor, until my friend told me about him. He is Awesome!!!! I feel at home with him and he loves to be involved with everything i do. He's really funny, very caring and his staff is wonderful!!!! Just love him :)

Apr 11th, 2011

I spent 20 years with my last gyno and he moved to another state because malpractice insurance became so expensive. Dr. Frieden stays up on the lastest, very knowledgable, excellent bedside manner and has a genuine concern in your health.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Erica W. on Jan 19th, 2011

LOVE him! Very detailed and makes you feel so comfortable!

|  best obgyn ever!!!!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

I LOVE Dr Freiden, He is sooo good with everything! he will talk to you on the phone, in the office and is NEVER in a hurry. I see him for my yearly and thyroid testing and he still makes me feel like I am very important. I refer all of my friends. I drive to Medical City from Forney!

Sep 15th, 2010

This doctor is the best!!! He is very professional and cares about the patient and the baby. He treated me so well while I was pregnant and so did his staff. I drive a long distance to see him, that's how good he is.

|  Dr. Frieden is a great doctor.  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

I would recomend Dr.Frieden to anyone looking for a OBGYN. Dr.Frieden was also very kind with me and listen to all of my concern's. If I were to have another baby he would be the only doctor that I would go to. He delivered my 3rd child and my last. I will be going to see him every year for my checkup. His nurses are very kind and patient with any questions that I have no matter if I called 12 times or not.

May 30th, 2010

Dr Blake frieden was very patient and kind and took the time to sit and talk with me and answer all my questions in a very professional manor. I would highly recommend him to anyone Looking to have a very proffesional experience!

May 26th, 2010

Dr. Frieden is the best doctor I have ever had. Anytime I need anything, he has been there to talk to me. He delivered my first baby and he will deliver every baby I ever have. He is very dilligent and caring. I truely feel like he is what a doctor should be.

by Samantha Fortner on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Frieden was the best doctor I had ever been to. He delivered my second child and was just amazing. He was amazing in the office and during and after delivery. He is the only doctor that will deliver my children.

|  very poor patient care  |  show details
by amanda on Feb 19th, 2010

I do not recommend this doctor. He has very poor patient interaction. He is always in a rush to get in and out. Not friendly or caring and felt like he didnt care about me or my baby.